Licensed Funding in Orange County, CA
Are you a licensed professional? If so, we have just the option to finance your needs, whether it's to pay the down payment for your new home, paying down your expensive student loan, starting a business or any other reasons.
Our Licensed Financing is our specialized loan program dedicated to licensed professionals. We offer up to $500,000 in flexible loans for licensed specialists that can be used for mortgages, business capital, equipment financing, or any other needs.
We accept loans for all licensed professionals in the following field: all healthcare, CPA, attorney, financial advisory, engineering, architect, insurance agent, and pilot, among others. Our Licensed Financing program offers better rates and terms than most of our other types of funding. Interest rates start as low as 4% and terms can up be to 10 years.
Our flexible Licensed Financing is available for:
- Licensed professional in the following industries: all healthcare, attorney and law, CPA, financial advisory, engineering, pilot, architect, insurance agent
- Minimum credit score: 630 or higher
- Minimum time in the field: no minimum
- Minimum annual salary: no income requirements
- The applicant must be able to provide current practicing certificate, qualification, industry membership, and other documents to show that you are licensed.
Our Licensed Financing program is a flexible financing option for any licensed professional that is struggling to get unsecured financing from traditional means. Financing is critical for the growth of any business, and licensed professionals can get the financial flexibility from our program to use for matters such as:
- Expanding your practice
- Financing your continual education
- Upgrading equipment, software, and other necessary assets
- Covering gaps in your cash flow due to issues with client payment or slow reimbursements
- And anything else you can think of!
Costs and Rates
The rates and costs associated with our Licensed Financing program are:
- Interest rates: as low as 4%, and will depend on your credit score and other factors
- Fees: no administrative fees
The interest rates for professional loans offered by most banks are in the range of 12.75% to 18% annually. We are committed to providing the most flexible and lowest interest rates possible, which can be as low as 4%. How low the interest rate can be would depend on your credit score, profession, experience, and other factors, but we are here to help you secure your best possible financing option!
Flexible repayment terms are one of the unique benefits of our Licensed Funding program. Repayment terms will vary from individual to individual depending on the amount of funding secured and interest rates.
In summary, the general terms for our Licensed Financing are as follows:
- Finance amount: up to $500,000
- Length of term: up to 10 years
- Speed of funding: as fast as 10 days
- Collateral: no collateral
We are a passionate team of financing specialists who are on a mission to level the playing field between corporate lenders and brokers and the average entrepreneur, investor or small business. Our goal is to empower you with the best loan options available and to not only connect you with the most reputable lenders in the country, but show you the keys to funding success.
© Fundwise Capital